man boobs and boob jobs
Some celebrity, perhaps but not necessarily Tom Cruise, is extolling the virtues of male breastfeeding, saying he hopes to nurse his baby himself. It seems uncharactersitically progressive of Tom to give this option a whirl— maybe it's a little known part of the Scientologist doctrine? He would not be the only man to experiment with lacation. This hotty (with a conveniently hair-free chest) produced milk through the power of positive thinking. More on nursing fathers over at "the center for unhindered living."
Will the celebrity milk man have to worry about droopy man boobs? Fellow famous über-parent Gwyneth Paltrow has a solution: "reconstructive" breast surgery. Does this mean a tummy tuck and labia shaping qualify as repairing the damage from childbearing? What about botox to erase the stress of child-rearing? Isn't all plastic surgery reconstruction from the wear and tear of... life?
in breastfeeding | daddy world | media momming
My husband once tried my breast pump. I doubt he'll make that mistake again, though i did enjoy listening to him scream like a baby.
comment by Sarcastic Journalist at January 1, 2006 12:59 AM
Here's what you need to do to Lose Man Boobs...
1. Start adding Turmeric into your Diet. Turmeric is a spice (in the ginger family). It's been used for hundreds of years and is totally safe. The benefit of adding Turmeric to your diet is that it concentrates fat burning to the chest area. This little wonder spice will make your workouts a LOT more effective.
2. Do cardio every other day for only 25 minutes at a time at an intense pace. You want short, high intensity cardio workouts because these workouts will put your body into anaerobic fat burning mode (as opposed to aerobic mode). If you run too much you'll burn muscle along with the fat and your man boobs will sag much more.
3. Do a lot of inclined bench press, shoulder press and chest fly exercises. Use dumbells for these. Dumbells will force your chest to use its stabalizer muscles which will be more effective for burning chest fat. The idea of the incline bench press is to raise your muscle and pull up the loose hanging skin from your nipple area. It works!
4. Eat 6 small meals a day to boost your metabolism and put fat burning into overdrive. By eating smaller meals more frequently in conjunction with your new workout routine, your body will become a fat burning machine. Also as you continue the weight lifting regimen, your newly grown muscles will steal energy from fat stores in your body and get you ripped!
5. Have a plan. Don't just go into everyday all willy nilly with no real goal. Setup a workout schedule if you're serious. Never quit. Remember, it's more than just your appearance at stake - think about your health. Stay motivated and don't stop believing!!!
For the REAL DEAL step by step workout plans and secrets to losing chest and belly fat FAST, check out the link below. Best of Luck!!! :)
comment by Lose Man Boobs at July 22, 2008 3:26 PM