Ceridwen's Childbirth Classes in New York City
Ceridwen is now teaching childbirth preparation in New York City.
Here's how to book a class:
For a group class, go to TribecaParenting.com.
For a private class, email Ceridwen@TheNewMom.com
In private classes the curriculum is tailored to your individual needs and preferences. Classes take place in your home or on the Upper West Side. Discounted rates are available for more than one couple.
These classes help expectant couples understand:
* How birth works: the signs of labor, when to call, what it feels like, what it looks like, what is happening...
* The many ways you can cope, including positioning, support, vocalizing, massage, medication and more
* How to make informed decisions that are right for you
* What to expect at the hospital, birthing center or at home
* What happens right after birth
* Newborn care including sleep, swaddling, soothing, bathing and more
* Baby-feeding basics including breast and formula feeding options
Ceridwen is a certified childbirth educator via the Childbirth Education Association of Metropolitan New York .